Your smile is a reflection of your personality. It allows others a quick glimpse of who you are, your confidence, and self-esteem. Smiles that are plagued by stained, crooked, or missing teeth can leave a lackluster first impression. Visiting your dentist is about more than receiving a cleaning or a filling. At our office, Dr. Medlock and team make it their mission to help our patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles. We offer a variety of services to ensure that your smile is always healthy and sparkling.
While many cosmetic procedures improve the appearance of the smile, they don't just stop there. Crooked teeth can be difficult to clean, missing teeth can cause remaining teeth to shift, and broken teeth are often susceptible to further breakage, all of which can affect the health of your smile. We offer a variety of cosmetic procedures that address all of these issues and leave your smile beautiful.
- Porcelain veneers – These thin strips of porcelain are adhered to the front of your natural teeth. They can mask small imperfections like gaps and chips and leave the teeth looking a sparkling white.
- Teeth Whitening – This easy and affordable treatment can improve the appearance of the smile in just one appointment.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are a stable and permanent solution to missing teeth. They are surgically implanted into the jaw and topped with a crown to create a beautiful and natural looking restoration.
Our patients come to us to help with a variety of medical issues. Gum disease and tooth decay are two issues we treat on a regular basis. Many issues that originate within the mouth can put patients at risk for other conditions like heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Our office practices mercury-safe dentistry and we are always careful to choose our treatment plans based on the health and wellness of the patient. We can restore your mouth with biocompatible materials that are safe and beautiful.
If you are in the West Palm Beach area and looking for a holistic dentist that you can trust, call Dr. Medlock today to schedule an appointment.
Back to Home Page
- Dentist Near West Palm Beach FL - Cosmetic procedures provided by dentist near West Palm Beach, FL
- Dr. James Medlock - The importance of regular dental visits with Dr. James Medlock
- 33406 Dentist - At-home tooth care tips from you 33406 dentist
- Dental Services in West Palm Beach - Common Dental Services offered in West Palm Beach
- Dentist in West Palm Beach - Teeth whitening from a dentist in West Palm Beach
- Holistic Dentist in West Palm Beach - Services provided by a Holistic Dentist in West Palm Beach